The Information Technology Faculty Center at CW Post campus of Long Island University assists faculty in creating and using computer-based curriculum resources. We provide consulting, design, and programming for multimedia applications, digitization of educational resources, and providing and maintaining public work spaces created specifically for faculty development use. Our staff are available for individual consultation, and also offer many workshops and presentations in the latest uses of technology in the classroom.
The ITFC Provides:
- Faculty with online support in the use of computers, productivity software
- support for faculty to acquire the skills, knowledge and tools to support the use of technology in the classroom
- Developing and assessing best practices for the use of technology to enhance coursework
- Open forums, dialogues and discussions that support technology enhanced learning
- Working in collaboration with the other Campus and University offices to strengthen resources for the use of technology to improve student learning
- Updating resources to be on the cutting edge of technology to provide faculty and students with the best technological advantages to enhance learning
- The ITFC is committed to strengthening support for teaching and learning, inside and outside of the classroom.